Why Train With Us
Training courses from the Linux Foundation span the entire range of Linux deployment, from desktop to enterprise server and mobile and embedded markets. We offer Linux Developer courses and System Administration courses (not all offered in South Asia catalog). We also offer courses on other emerging open source technologies like OpenStack and Open Daylight.
Our courses include intensive hands-on lab exercises and demonstrations to provide students with the real world experience needed to thrive in their work projects. Learn more about The Linux Foundation.
All Courses Ordered in South Asia are Delivered from Linux Foundation International website and Learning Management Systems
Why Train With The Linux Foundation
There are many reasons to choose Linux Foundation Training:
- The Linux Foundation is the non-profit organization that hosts the Linux project, employs Linux creator Linus Torvalds and hosts kernel.org (where all Linux kernel updates are released). With 100+ employees (and growing!) across North America, Europe and Asia, we partner with clients for the long run.
- Being so close to the kernel, we are constantly updating our training to ensure that we are teaching you the most up-to-date information. Learn more about our comprehensive Linux training curriculum.
- Linux Foundation Training is unique in that all our training courses are designed to work on all major Linux distributions (including RedHat, Ubuntu and SUSE).
- We don't sell any software or support services so there's no hidden sales agenda in our material. Our only goal is to help you learn the material.
- When you train with The Linux Foundation, you're learning from instructors who are comfortable across all major Linux distributions and can answer student questions regardless of the distribution you're using for the class. You are truly learning from the experts.
- For companies, we are focused on helping development and IT teams maximize use of Linux, and we will work with you to create a customized on-site Linux training program or online Linux training sessions to meet your company's specific needs. In addition, The Linux Foundation offers open-enrollment courses which can be scheduled at Linux training centers or as online Linux training. Learn more about our flexible Linux training options.
Experience Linux Training
All Linux Foundation courses are vendor-neutral and include intensive hands-on Linux training exercises and demonstrations that are always up-to-date with the Linux Kernel and provide students with valuable real world experience. Hear students share their thoughts on our hands-on Linux training and learn more about how our instructors deliver interactive Linux training in a 50/50 format.
Whether you are an individual looking for open source education to enhance your career, or a large business looking for the best technical training for your developers or system administration team, our courses are designed to get you and your team up-to-speed quickly with skills that can be used immediately.
Linux Training Blog
If you're looking for the latest tips and tricks for Linux developers and system administrators, check out our Training Blog where Linux instructors share their expertise on the latest Linux technologies, discuss various Linux training courses, and provide useful tools that you can use immediately to be more productive while working with the Linux platform.